Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yesterday Yesterday 

Hmmm, lets see yesterday,
in the morning i studied for awile then played com, afternoon study, evening play com, then tok to chloe and nav on the phone. Nav say my voice and chloe sound alike, so chloe sms me to confuse Nav, and we did it!nav was lyk' wait was that chloe, no it must be vinod, when it was chloe!XD

At night my cousin and uncle came, so was playin and chattin wid them. OH wait, i forgot the most important thing, yesterday got my HP bill....$64!!!! But my father was not angry so much la...phew, ya so thats all, bb(:

# posted by My life @ 3:30 PM

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

'bout the guy
Vinod
Tms
1/4

his wants list

new soccer boots
MP4

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget



phlog board

[ insert your phlog here ]

friends

<Fiona
< Chloe
< Ally
< 1/5 oh nine(our neighbouring class)
< Prudence
< 104



archives

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

June 2009

August 2009