Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LOOOONG time no see(: LOOOONG time no see(: 

Hey everyone, sorry never post SOOOOOOO long, very busy. so anyways, had green scavenger race last Wednesday, tiring but super fun, my group was D 4th to finish:D....then on Thurs it was back to normal timetable, however, on Friday we had the school clean-up thingy and becos the girl class manager was absent, the guy one had to pick a replacement...and yours truly was chosen. I had to like assign my classmates to diff roles and then cos only some could be inside the class cleaning, some people were outside and they were like "let me clean now la" and i would say "wait a while more", but they wouldn't listen and make a lot of noise and that's y I'm telling u'll, I'm not fit to be a class manager!!! End of post one for today bb.
Countdown to 5/9 oh seven reunion:9hrs 3 min

# posted by My life @ 4:39 PM

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

'bout the guy
Vinod
Tms
1/4

his wants list

new soccer boots
MP4

tag board


ShoutMix chat widget



phlog board

[ insert your phlog here ]

friends

<Fiona
< Chloe
< Ally
< 1/5 oh nine(our neighbouring class)
< Prudence
< 104



archives

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

June 2009

August 2009